background

Monday, March 02, 2009

Don't come near us!!!!

I think that we need to be quarantined or something!!! It is now Weston's turn to be sick. Just one more kid to go before they have all had it. Wondering why I haven't been blogging lately? Maybe it is because as soon as one kid gets well, another one gets it!! There simply hasn't been much beside illness here at our house lately!! :)

As long as Weston is well by Friday, he will be playing the piano in the school talent show. Look for pictures of that this weekend. And......if you like to sew and want a good deal on patterns, head on over to Hobby Lobby this week!! All of their McCall patterns are just $0.99!!! That is an awesome deal!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh man! I hope you make it out of all this sickness SOON! Knock on wood--we haven't had any horrible things this winter...just colds and all of L's ear infections.

Debi said...

Tell Weston to GET WELL SOON!!! And give him lots of XXXXX and OOOOO's from Grandma.