background

Monday, March 30, 2009

Its looking like Spring!

I looked out the window and what did I see?
Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!!!! Finally!!! This weekend we had a lot of rain and what did it bring? Popcorn on the trees around here!!!!!! I am so excited!
My daffodils are blooming!!! Spring really is coming!! Today, although it was chilly, it was warmer than yesterday and that meant time to play outside!!!!!!
Here is Aaron "watering" my flowers with his new squirt gun that Weston got for him with the money he earned getting the neighbors paper and mail while they were away!! And look.....the grass is greening up too! :)
Amber enjoying the outdoors! She was having an oatmeal cookie- that is what is on her face!

Weston with the big bubble wand. I took one of Brian too, but it didn't really come out very good, so I will just have to post one of him tomorrow!!
While the boys were playing with the bubbles and riding bikes, Amber decided to drive her little car around.
Weston and Brian had quite a fun time this afternoon with the big bubble wand. One of them would wave the wand to make the bubbles (that would be Brian in this picture), and the other one would use the squirt gun to try to pop as many bubbles as he could before they floated away. They played this game for about an hour!!! I am glad that the weather is turning warmer. We love to spend lots of time out doors!!! :)

3 comments:

Debi said...

Looks like the perfect day for sitting outside and soaking up the spring air! The pictures are great, the kids are cute, the flowers are so spring-ie. :)

Amanda said...

Pretty day:) Our trees already have their leaves! the popcorn is all gone...but the leaves are pretty too:)

Heather said...

Yay for spring!