I can remember YOU playing that same song! Weston is doing REALLY well with his piano lessons. Give him a big hug from Grandma and also a pat on the back! Hey, he must have a pretty good teacher, too. :)
Great job Weston!! I remember MY kids playing that song:) It takes ALOT of courage to get up in front of a crowd to play like that. Too bad people weren't quieter during his performance.
6 comments:
YEAH WESTON! That was AWESOME:)
Wow!! That sounded SO GOOD Weston!!! I'm so glad I got to see Weston sharing his beautiful talent! :)
I can remember YOU playing that same song! Weston is doing REALLY well with his piano lessons. Give him a big hug from Grandma and also a pat on the back! Hey, he must have a pretty good teacher, too. :)
Wow, I am impressed. Such talent, and such a great teacher!!
Great job Weston!! I remember MY kids playing that song:) It takes ALOT of courage to get up in front of a crowd to play like that. Too bad people weren't quieter during his performance.
Excellent job!
Post a Comment