I realize that I haven't posted in so long!! I am a bum and I openly admit it. I am on a medicine that had completely wiped me out for the week!! It makes me very tired, but is almost done with!! Hopefully I will be back in the blogging mood soon!!!!
On a more positive note, all the warmer weather from last week has caused my daffodils and tulips to really sprout up!!!! Even though we are freezing cold again, those little green buds poking up out of the ground remind me that Spring will be here soon!!!!! :)
4 comments:
well I have missed your posts....but I TOTALLY understand:) I hope you feel better very soon:)
Our daffodils have come and gone and the tassles are about to drop from the trees. I've already seen a few helicoptors.....:)
We still love you!
And I wish I had planted flowers.
Please make a new post, I don't like looking at a title that says you are a bum because you are NOT a BUM!!!!! Love, Your Mother
Post a Comment