background

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Evan, I love you!!

I really do love my sweet little baby boy!! He is hard work lots of days and my house is a disaster area, but it is all worth it! I love my snuggly little boy and his happy smiles and coos. I can't imagine our family without him now that he is here. I took this picture so that I could remember that at 2 and a half months old, Evan is almost too tall for his bouncy chair! He doesn't like the vibration at all, and cries when he is in it unless I am sitting right there by him talking away!!
Look, look! A double chin!! Do you see it?!! :) Evan now weighs 13 lbs, 3 oz!! It blows my mind that he is so light when all of my others were so heavy, but that is okay.....he is much easier to carry than they were!!
I love all of his cute faces and expressions!
Oh, and he is soooo very kissable!!!
Mmmm, mmmm.....Evan really likes to suck on his fists and fingers. They must be very tasty indeed!
What a sweet boy! Evan, I really do love you.....a lot!!

3 comments:

Debi said...

OHHHHH!!!! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! He is changing every day. Keep posting pictures. :)

Debi said...

I am posting from work because I am having trouble with my internet at home. I can't pull things up and I can't post comments. Hopefully it will be resolved very soon by the man who can fix anything except a balloon (and he can actually fix a balloon)....I think you know who I am talking about. :)

Amanda said...

he is really adorable:) And it's a good thing he is...huh?! Happy Thanksgiving:)