background

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Girl

 Miss Katelynn is getting so big.  She was a happy girl this afternoon, so I took a few pictures of her.  I love that she is starting to smile!  I had to capture a few of her smiles on camera.
 Look at these cute ones!!  :)  I love sweet baby smiles!

 Evan loves to help with Katelynn and he loves to be where I am.  The picture above, he is sweetly touching Katelynn's head.  He does love her so.
 Such sweethearts!  I sure do love these two!



 This is probably the last time that she will get to wear this sweet dress.  It is size 0-3 months.  Look how she has outgrown it!!
 What a sweet and happy little girl!  I am one blessed and lucky Momma to have the sweet and wonderful children that I have!!!

3 comments:

Debi said...

I'm glad you have a "happy girl." I have found it such a blessing to have Melissa as my youngest child. Mothers and daughters have an extra special bond.

Amanda said...

Aaahh. That dress is so cute on her;) and i love the pics of evan being so sweet with her:)

Kristie said...

KATELYNN IS VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY CUTE! keep taking pictures!