background

Monday, July 01, 2013

Katelynn's 1 month check-up

This afternoon I had Katelynn's 1 month check-up!  And boy is she growing!!  :)  Here are her measurements from today:

Weight:  11 lbs, 3 oz  (88%)
Height:  23 in.  (93%)
Head:  15.2 in  (77%)

So, in the last almost 4 weeks since her 1 week check up, she has grown 3 inches and gained 3 lbs!  I'd say that is pretty good!  She is certainly a little chunky monkey!  And a cute one at that!

As an unrelated side note, we picked up our rental car today for the week while our van is in the shop!  It is a smancy new thing.  We got a good deal on a SUV.  It was cheaper than a van and just barely more than a car.  It seats 7 which means it works fine for me and any and all errands I may need to run this week.  I will have to take a picture of it.  It sits so much higher than my van and I kind of feel like I am driving a boat, but length wise, it is very similar to the van and it is easy to navigate.  I can't wait for Friday to get here so that I can have my van back and all fixed up!  :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Every well baby visit it is so nice to see how they have grown! And its no fun to be without ur van....but it sounds like u at least have a good rental! What kind of SUV is it?

Kristie said...

It's a dodge Durango and really is quite nice! :) I do love my zippy little van though. The big doors on the SUVs are too big for my liking. I'm afraid they are going to hit into something! :P

Debi said...

Wow, Katelynn is really growing fast! How does she compare to the other kids at the same age? I can't wait to see the "new" car! :)