Sunday was a perfect sort of day! We had lovely 72 degree weather with a nice breeze. After nap time we all came outside to play. Katelynn was still sleeping, so I decided to take a few pictures of our afternoon. The boys got busy doing what they love to do....digging!
Auntie M watching the kids playing outside.
Amber checked on the garden,
Some of our tomatoes are getting big! I knew you would enjoy seeing our tomatoes Momma.
Amber picked this funky cucumber out of the garden. Not really sure why it turned orange.
Everyone loved to be where Auntie M was at. :)
Our big scout camp boy wanted to check on the garden too!
Evan played in the playhouse.
I liked this one of Aaron because it is a natural picture of him. :)
Aaron showed me his cool rocks that he dug up.
Brian loves to ride Aaron's electric scooter! He has learned to do some fancy tricks on it. He kind of looks like he is doing ice skating when he does his fancy footwork!
I am sad that there are only 2 more weeks left till school starts. This summer has gone by too fast!
And little Miss Claire, she is one busy girl. I never quite seem to be able to catch a picture of her face. She thinks that this table is a great thing to hang over and try to scare us half to death!! :) I have really enjoyed her cute personality. I will be sad when they leave tomorrow.
3 comments:
Wow...72. That sounds like November here;) I just cant wrap my brain around that it's july wih temps like that!
Looks like he kids had a wonderful afternoon in that perfect weather!!!!!
Enjoy ur last day together.
SPECIAL REQUEST: Please have someone take some nice pictures of you two sisters together. Maybe go outside and have a nice background of the trees in the back yard. Take a few full length pictures and some close-ups with a nice background. Please....
Oh...and I DO love all of the pictures posted from Sunday. :)
Post a Comment