background

Saturday, July 06, 2013

The Rental Car

 Well, I took these pictures at the beginning of the week, but our phone went out and so did our internet.  Since it was a holiday week, they couldn't get out to fix it till Friday!!  YUCK!  Anyway, that just meant that I couldn't post any pictures except from my phone.  At any rate, we picked up this snazzy looking SUV first thing Monday morning.  It only had 4,000 miles on it!  It was a Dodge Durango.  I really liked it as far as car's go.  Overall, it was about as long as my van.  There wasn't nearly as much cargo space, and it sits up much higher, but as far as a rental went, it was nice.
 Here was the inside.  The seats were leather and it had a back-up camera.  I found the camera nice since I was not used to the windows and I thought that the back window was too small to see out of.  
 The kids thought that the leather seats were snazzy!  I was glad to have this car since there were several places that I had to go to during the week!  But I must say, I was sooooooo thankful to have my van back!!
Friday morning, first thing, we went and picked up our van!  They made it all nice and shiny too and washed the car (just not the tires obviously!)  The SUV was fun to drive for a few days, but I am soooo glad to have my good little van back!!!  I am thankful that our damage was so minimal on the van and that it was fixed so quickly!  :)
And, of course, no post lately is complete with out a picture of our sweet little KatieLynn!  This was taken on Tuesday.  Amber had a dentist appt and Katelynn fell asleep while we were there.  She was just too sweet not to snap a picture when we got home!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

No matter how nice something is.....nothing is better than having ur own car back! And i love my minivan too;)
Ahhhh katelynn looked mighty cute asleep all dressed up with her bow and all!

Debi said...

Love the post of the car and Katelynn and the BIG BOW!! :)