background

Monday, October 15, 2007

Wonderful Blessing!!!!!!!!!!

Well I don't know if someone has a hot line to heaven and has been praying heavily in our behalf or what, but thank you!!! Last night I was sure that we were in for another long one when Aaron had woken up twice by 11 pm and Amber was just getting to sleep at that same time. However...... after nursing at 10:30 and falling asleep, she slept clear up until 5 am!!!!!!!!! That meant almost 6 straight hours of sleep for me. I feel like a new person today and can handle all the crying that is sure to happen after this good sleep!! As I sat there at 5 am nursing Amber, I said a fervent prayer of thanks for the wonderful blessing of sleep that I had just received!!!! Even if she doesn't sleep a long stretch like that for a while, I am sure thankful for the sleep that I got last night!!!!! It truly was a wonderful blessing!!!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

YEAH!!!! If you have sleep you can deal with anything:) At least that is how I always feel! Is it normal for Aaron to wake up or does Amber's crying wake him?

Jessica G. said...

So glad you got some rest! That is probably the hardest thing to deal with while trying to adjust to life with a new baby.

Debi said...

*:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)*
I am sending good vibes for lots more sleepy nights for our little Amber.....

Melissa said...

Yea!!I'm so glad that you got some more sleep, Kristie!!! It's amazing how much sleep 6 hours can help when you're super-tired! I hope that you can get more sleep soon!!!! I love you!