
I know, you are thinking, "What in the world are you talking about Kristie? These are snow pictures!!" And yet, when we have to go to school halfway through the month of June because they have cancelled school too many times for snow, I will pull out these pictures and remind the boys of how much fun they had playing in the snow. Maybe that will help!!! So, as you can see, it snowed again today. We had a fair amount at least. We had a grand time playing in it this morning. Since the roads were bad this morning and the commute time was said to be an hour and a half, Barth is working from home today. He is in on a conference call now, so that frees up the computer for me to post our pictures. It was nice that he was home this morning though, because then I could leave Amber asleep inside and I could go out and enjoy the snow with the boys!!! Here are some pictures of our morning playing in the snow.

Nothing like sledding down the hill. Our neighbors next door don't have any kids, but the lady teaches piano lessons and they are always nice to the boys. This morning when they heard them outside they came out to say hello and watch the sledding for a bit!! The boys were happy to have an audience.

Here are Weston and Brian getting ready to race. I must say that this house it just perfect for lots of reasons. The back yard is pretty flat, which will be great for playing in when it gets hot, and yet, we have got the best sledding hill on the block out front. Perfect for the winter. It doesn't get much better than that!!!!

Aaron is making snow angels!!! He made tons of them this morning!!!!!

This was taken out back and I like this shot because you can see on the deck rails how much snow we got. Not tons, but just the right amount for a days worth of fun!!!

Our street looked so peaceful and serene this morning while we were out that I had to take pictures. This one is taken standing in the front yard and looking left. Our mailbox is the one that is the closest in the picture.

And here is a picture as you look to the right. Pretty huh?

I took this one because I just love the look of evergreen trees covered in snow!!! They are so beautiful.

Of course I had to take pictures of the little cutie when I got in. She was just waking up from her nap in these pictures. And yes, she sleeps in her carseat.......strange I know!!

Amber is growing like a weed! Look how she fills up the car seat now!

Don't you love the bow? I do!!! Daddy just rolled his eyes when he saw the bow. He thinks that Mommy is silly sometimes to be sticking bows and such in my hair, but I love it!!!!

The bow doesn't actually stay in all that long, but Mommy just keeps trying!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
They look like they are having a ball!!! Those pictures of the end of your cul-de-sac look so PERFECT like in a movie! Love the snow on the evergreen trees!
Beautiful!! Did you try the sledding? I had so much fun going down hills last year when we had enough snow...........and you will be right with us in getting out of school in June. We ALWAYS get out mid June....this year it will be the 16th or so.
HAVE FUN!!!
Okay, I laughted OUT LOUD (really!) when I looked at that picture of Amber with the little teeny tiny piece of hair sticking up with the bow on it! I used to do the exact same thing to YOUR hair, only we didn't have such cute bows in those days, I used a tiny pink barette. It looks like you and the boys had a super fun time playing in the snow today. :)
Ryan used to sleep in his carseat every day and all night long. My mom thought I was crazy for letting him do it but he slept better and longer that way. It wore off when he was about 4 months old. I used to glue a bow into Reese's hair. Just a dab of Elmers and to get it out just sprinkle with water and it comes right out. It is cute to have it sticking straight up though.
Jody
Amber, love the bow! Looks perfect with your outfit. Have you asked your mom if you can get your ears pierced yet?
:)
Post a Comment