Thursday was a beautiful day, so we headed over to the park after nap time. Claire is very busy and had fun climbing all over. She liked to slide down the slides. She is quite taken with Aaron and Amber!!
Aaron did what he loves best and climbed most everything in sight!! He had a great time just using those muscles of his!
Evan played on just about everything! He even made friends with a little girl who was there with her nanny. They played dragons together for a long time!
Amber and Claire like to be by Auntie M/Mommy and liked the big kid's playground best. Claire loved to climb and slide. I sat in the shade for a bit while Katelynn slept and then once she woke up, I joined Melissa with the little ones out in the sun! It was a perfect afternoon to be at the park!
I think Aaron just may be part monkey! :)
Katelynn slept for part of the time that we were there.
Aaron and Amber had fun climbing this slide in particular.
Brian brought a ball and spent most of his time on the basketball courts playing with another boy. You can see him in the green shirt with the blue basketball.
We have been so blessed to have such fantastic weather while Auntie M has been here. We did get to go swimming on Friday since it got all the way up to 83 degrees and Barth took a half day off. He watched Katelynn so we could go to the pool and get in. As soon as we got home from the pool, he left with Brian and Aaron to go to family night at scout camp! Weston had a blast at his camp this year. I am sure that he will blog all about it soon! Today is another beautiful day. It only got up to 72 today and is sunny and nice. I am waiting for Katelynn to wake up from her nap and Auntie M went outside with the kiddos to play for a little bit! It is hard to believe that her trip is already half over! I am really enjoying having her here!!









3 comments:
How exciting to have ANOTHER post! :) Which park did you guys go to? Have I been there? Love all the pictures....keep 'em rolling...
Looks BEAUTIFUL there:) I can't believe it was 72 today!!!! INSANE;) I would probably never go swimming if I lived in Kentucky! I could never go when it's 83 outside. I would freeze! I love how your park does not have bark, but that cool rubber cushioned flooring.
We went to the Orleans park. I think you have been there before Momma! We almost bought a house that backed up to this park. :)
Post a Comment