background

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Garden eaters

This morning we caught another glimpse of the cute little fawn that have been eating our garden this summer. We saw them with their momma. Barth was able to capture this picture with his phone. When I went to grab my camera at our desk, (we were all inside) my movement scared them off. The momma deer had already run by the time Barth took this, and the cute baby deer followed soon after. :)

4 comments:

Debi said...

How sweet to have your very own Bambi in the back yard!! :) Thanks for posting the picture Barth took with his phone. It is fantastic. :)

Shelly's Space said...

So beautiful...my teacher at work has the exact thing happen...they had to put a tall fence around their garden, but they let them eat the flowers off their deck...they grow back. This year they even had twins:)

Debi said...

Well, these babies you have look like twins, too! :) They are so pretty.

Kristie said...

Yes, they are twins I think. Last year there were triplet babies. I heard that triplet fawn are rare. They really are so cute!!