background

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

2 Month Stats

Amber had her 2 month check up today. Everything looked great. Here are her stats:
Weight: 14 lbs even - 97%
Height: 23.25 in - 76%
Head: can't remember the inches but it is in the 67%

In other Amber news....I started back on milk this week and Amber now has a rash totally covering her trunk. I guess that means no more milk for me for a while!!!!! Next up....eggs!! Other than the rashes, she is doing great and we are glad to have her in our family!!!

6 comments:

Debi said...

Amber is getting so big and pretty!! At least her face is clear! No more milk for you.... sorry about that.

Shelly's Space said...

Sorry about the milk Kristie, I know how much you love milk!! I can't believe my eyes.....is that yellow and green I see Amber sitting on, or are my eyes decieving me???

Jenny Jensen said...

I'm so happy that Amber is growing up so well!! I love the pictures of her, she is so beautiful!!

Amanda said...

I can't believe she is 2 months! She looks like a happy, healthy, beautiful baby! If your lucky--maybe it is only the milk she is allergic to! GOOD LUCK!

Kristie said...

Aunt Shelly- you are so funny!!! Yes, her little glider is yellow and green. They didn't make it in pink!!!! :)

Jessica G. said...

Two months already? Can't believe it! She is so adorable!