
Well, it is back to reality for me!!! The
Yorkes left today after a great visit. We were able to do lots of fun things with them and enjoyed visiting. We were sad to see them go. Since I have been absent for a week, I thought that I would post some more pictures of Amber since she seems to change all the time. Her skin right now is so clear after getting off of the milk!!! Take a look at her LONG eyelashes!!! I am glad that those Yorke eyelashes came through on our girl too and not just the boys!!!

Here she is having a bit of tummy time. She was getting tired at this point, but still so cute!

I was a little too late on this picture....she had been smiling!

And here you can see her deep dimple!!! She is just growing like a weed! Time is flying by so fast!
4 comments:
Amber is getting so BIG!! Your dad said, "I hope she's not dating by the time I get there!" He is so silly.... It looks to me like she is loosing some of the hair on top of her head....does she still have a lot of hair on the back? I know she hasn't layed on it enough to rub it off so if it's gone, it's because it is falling out! :) She looks adorable and I love that deep dimple and those pretty eyelashes!!
Oh Kristie she is getting more beautiful everyday!! I hope I get to meet her before she is dating too!!!!!!!! I'm glad to hear that her skin is clear too. Lets hope that milk was the only cause!!! :) Miss you!!! Thanks for the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WORKS! I have been trying to post on here all day:) She is So BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Oh, that dimple! She's already a cutie and the dimple just does me in. Thanks for helping with my baby fix.
Post a Comment