
Yesterday was Amber's blessing. It was a nice day and the blessing was beautiful! I got Amber a pretty dress for the occasion. Luckily for us, she slept right through the blessing. She looked so beautiful. We were glad that the
Yorkes were able to come up for the blessing. Here is a family picture.

Here is the whole gang of us!!

Grandma and Grandpa with Amber.

Amber and I. This was taken after church and Amber was not in the picture taking mood as you will see in the next few pictures!

Isn't that a cute little bonnet?

The whole dress!!! I thought that it was so sweet!

Just had to include this picture that captures a bit of the chaos that goes along with 4 children. Look closely.....Aaron is hiding behind my skirt!

And finally, all the kids together. It was a great day!!! We are so glad to have Amber in our family!!!
7 comments:
Amber looked beautiful on her special day! You and Barth do such a good job with her and the boys!
Amber looked so beautiful! Like a little angel:) Her dress and bonnet were very pretty! Thanks for sharing the day with us!
I'm glad Amber had a nice blessing day and the Yorkes could be there to share it with you!
Beautiful baby, such a blessing to have her in your family!
What a happy day!
Love the dress! So very pretty! And I think you should frame the silly picture. :)
Congrats! She looks so adorable. And I think we have similar tastes in blessing gowns because that looks almost identical to the one we have.
Post a Comment