1. Best thing you cooked last week:
ummm...It would have to be breakfast for dinner. I think that it was about the only thing that I fixed last week! Can we say, I have a fussy baby and Barth has been either working late or at church till late all last week!!!......I wrote the previous stuff before Thanksgiving.....I did make a yummy turkey and all the fixings!!!
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
A trip to the beach would be nice and it would be with Barth!!! But right now I would just love to go to Tx and have a nice long visit!
3. When was the last time you cried?
Oh, who knows?!! I am "sensitive" and I cry all the time. I would have to say that the last time I can recall would have to be when I gave my lesson in RS on Sunday.
4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago:
Barth and I were just newly engaged and had just announced it to our families...that was exciting! I was in college and so that means that I was a sophomore and working hard on my studies. I was the RA (or resident assistant) for Rogers Hall at BYU. Made Thanksgiving dinner for my roommate, Miranda's, grandparents....that was a lot of fun. Talking to my mom on the phone!!!!
5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago:
Just had a brand new baby....Brian. We were living in TX!!!!! We were getting ready loose our job....or so we thought....it actually got extended until almost a year later!!! I was enjoying life as a mommy of a 2 yr old and a baby, although Brian was really fussy. I was just finding out that the reason Brian was crying all the time was because he wasn't getting anything to eat!!!! Once we figured that out, he was still fussy, but much better!!! I was enjoying my life living in TX where I thought I would be forever!!!!!
6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago:
Selling our house in FL......finally! Living in NC and looking for a house. I had just been called as the Laurel Advisor and I really enjoyed it (although I was a bit intimidated at first!) Living in an apartment that I was sure was only going to last for 3 months....boy was I wrong! Doing a little preschool with Brian and enjoying all that life had to offer in this new place that I was living! Talking to my mom on the phone!!
7. Seven of your favorite hobbies:
Swimming, cross-stitching, playing the piano, singing, bike riding, playing with my kids, spending time with Barth, talking to my mom on the phone!
8. Five favorite foods:
Oh my......I miss everything with wheat, but here are my favorites...... spaghetti, milk, bread, PB&J sandwiches (yes, I still love them), did I mention milk and bread?
9. Five places you've been:
Provo, UT; The Colony, TX; Jacksonville, FL; High Point, NC; Florence, KY ~ oh wait....those are the places that I have lived!! I guess that they will do! Hmmm.....I sure have moved a lot!
10. Five Favorite Memories:
Hmmm....that one is hard! I have so many good memories!! Some of my favorite are: Camping when I was growing up, going to Disney World with my little family, getting married to Barth, doing anything with my Momma.....especially our late night shopping trips, and many, many more!
I tag Momma and Melissa!!!!
4 comments:
Remember that time when we bought the black "couch" at WalMart and we drove home at 1 a.m. with it tied to the top of the car? Were we driving in that blue car of yours? I don't remember.....
Wasn't that the summer of the wedding?? I remember your mom telling me about that. I thought you girls were CRAZY!!!
Thanks for telling all about yourself Kristie. I LOVED reading....especially about talking to your mom on the phone...that was cute AND very you!!
You know Melissa will never know she's been tagged until the weekend, don't you? I doubt very seriously if she will ever actually answer the questions, although it will be nice if she does. :)
Fun! Thanks for doing this.
Post a Comment