
Today the carpet was installed on the upper 2 floors of the house. We had to go and check it out!! It was fun to see everything coming together. Only 11 more days and I couldn't be more excited!! The carpet isn't the shade that I thought it was going to be. I don't think that they installed the wrong color, more like, I don't really think that I could tell from the little swatch they they show you!!! I still love it and I think it will work great. The boys thought that the carpet was
cushy and that it felt like they were on the moon. This is a picture of them jumping on the moon. They played this game throughout the house as we had to see how all the rooms looked with the carpet!!!!

This is at the top of the stairs. The room that is behind the boys is the master bedroom!

So, this could be
any room, but it is actually the formal living!!! It is a fairly good sized room!

This is the half bath on the first floor!! Tomorrow they install all the mirrors and the appliances. The appliances are actually in the garage waiting to be installed!!!!!!!!!!

This is the playroom in the basement!! The carpet downstairs will be installed on Friday. They have to finish painting and putting in baseboards before they can carpet. Also, they will be covering the pole too!!

This is looking up at the stairs. Behind me is a door to the outside. The door to the right of the stairs is the unfinished portion of the basement. If you look closely, just to the left of the pole you can see a little hallway. That is where the half bath and guest room are at!

Cute boys huh?! They are so excited and can't wait to be in a house again!

This is the basement bath! Nice!

And here is the guest room. When we don't have guests, it will house all of Barth's things like his treadmill, trunk and etc!! Tomorrow we will probably go back to see how things look with the appliances installed and everything!!!! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!
7 comments:
VERY EXCITING!!!!!! ONLY A 2 MORE WEEKS!!!!
This is so awesome!!! I'm so excited for you!! Your boys are SO HANDSOME!!!!
Walking on the moon? Kids are too funny!
It looks like they have the basement already for visitors to come stayin.:) Is the pole in the basement like the firepole at the firestation and will the boys get to slide down.
I bet the boys will try to climb up that pole! SO FUN!!!!! The first thing I thought was "your already letting Weston and Aaron wear their shoes on the carpet the very first time you see it!" That's me with my crazy thoughts! I can't believe how much space the basement alone will give you!!!!!!!! LOVE IT! Keep sharing:) Is Weston out of school this whole week?
The pole will be covered up sometime before they put the carpet in downstairs on Friday. It will look more like a pillar then. No, Weston is only out of school on Thursday and Friday this week. They do not get nearly the breaks that they would get in TX or FL, but they start later and still get out around the 20th of May, so I won't complain. It gives them a longer summer!!! The one drawback is that their Christmas break is just a week and a day!! :( Oh well!!!
How exciting. Finally in your own home, and just in time for Christmas!
Post a Comment