background

Friday, November 16, 2007

**Sigh**

If you read my post from earlier today you would know that today I tried wheat. Well, not 4 hours after having my nice, tasty bowl of cream of wheat, Amber had spit up about a dozen times. I suspected the change in my diet had caused the spitting and that it was allergy related. It wasn't until I went to change her diaper and saw her trunk covered in a rash that my suspicions were confirmed. An allergy to wheat!! Sheesh! No more wheat products for me!!! What a bummer. Hopefully my avoidance of the wheat and milk will turn out to her advantage and she won't have problems as she gets older. I sure hope so! One thing I must say though, she is well worth the sacrifice!!!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That really BITES! I'm sorry. No milk and no wheat. The things we mothers do for our children!

Debi said...

It's meat and potatoes (and eggs) for you girl! You are a good momma!!

Amanda said...

:( SORRY:( Right now I am eating a bowl of cream of Wheat as I type! Isn't that weird!!!????

can't you still eat more than with Aaron??? What all was he allergic to?