background

Friday, November 16, 2007

Alive and Well

Here is just an update on what each person has been doing here. Amber is good. She is growing like a weed. Her favorite activities are smiling, cooing, drooling and, in the afternoon, screaming her head off for hours at a time! We tried eggs this week and there was no rash!!!!! Today I started wheat. We will see how it goes.
Aaron is a typical 2 yr old. He is sweet and wonderful one minute and pitching a fit the next. He LOVES his little sister and kisses her every chance he gets! He is now speaking in full sentences most of the time. You may not always be able to understand him, but he loves to talk and just today has asked me about 10 times, "what's up?" He learned that from his Daddy!!!
Weston is loving school and can be found with his nose in a book nearly all the time. His favorite books to read are non-fiction. His current favorites are about plants, weather and dinosaurs. He loves to color lately and loves to tell about his school day! He recently lost his first molar!!! He has lost 9 teeth so far!!!
This is not a very good picture of Brian because he didn't want his picture taken this morning! Anyway.....Brian continues to be my little helper. He was tested for the school district's preschool program and qualifies for it because of his speech!!! Hooray!! We are waiting to hear when he starts! He is really excited to be able to go to school. He will go 4 days a week! Brian's current favorite things to do are coloring, doing work book pages, riding his scooter, helping Mommy with Amber, and making lunch. He is quite the good little helper!!!! I don't know what I would do without him!
Here is another picture of Amber!! I think she is too cute so I have to post a zillion pictures of her!! I am staying busy by running errands (this way Amber stays happy), holding Amber, running to and from school, bouncing Amber, fixing meals, feeding Amber, changing diapers, and doing lots of other Mommy stuff! (Amber is quite the demanding baby!) Barth is very busy at work and often works long hours. When he is not at work, he is gone doing stuff for his calling. Life is good!!! Our house will be done next Friday and then we will close the Friday after that!!!!!!!!!!!! Just 2 more weeks till we have a house again!!! And that it our update!!!!!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Thanks for the update (as if I didn't know what was going on :) ) I LOVE that last picture of Amber. She looks so cute. I can see that she is getting more alert every day! Not that long until I see all of you again :)

Amanda said...

Thanks for the update since I don't know what is going on (unlike your mom!) I can't believe you have just a few weeks before you get to move in!!!!! That is SO EXCITING!