background

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!! Ours has been pretty good! Here are some things that I am thankful for:

* a wonderful husband that supports and helps me

* 4 beautiful, wonderful, loving children

* my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

* my Savior, Jesus Christ

* a home that will be mine in one short week

* family and friends that care and help us

* Cars that run

* that I get to stay at home and raise my children

* the scriptures and a living prophet

* modern medicine - it keeps my kids alive!!!

* a beautiful world to live in

There are so many other things that I am really thankful for, but these are just a few. We feel so blessed and can see the Lord's hand in our lives daily!! I am truly blessed!

4 comments:

Debi said...

Happy Thanksgiving Daughter Dear!!
We DO have a lot to be thankful for, don't we??? It was fun sitting at the table making our fruit salad together this morning. I'm thankful for technology that allows us to be so near, even though we are separated by many miles. :)

Amanda said...

I enjoyed your Thanksgiving list:) Reminded me that we have SO MUCH!

Shelly's Space said...

Thank you for that wonderful list!!! We sat with Grandma and Grandpa Cameron and we each told what we were thankful for. It was nice to put to words what we're Thankkful for .........so many things.

Jessica G. said...

Thank you for sharing. I made everyone do the Alphabet Blessings during dinner. :)