
I can't believe how time is flying, but Amber is 4 months old today!!! She has her check-up tomorrow, but I just had to post some pictures today of my cute little girl!!!!!

She has discovered her hands and LOVES to have them in her mouth!

Gotta love those chubby cheeks!!!! I love my little girl!
4 comments:
What cute pictures!! I can't believe Amber is already 4 months old! No teeth yet, though?? I love that pink prom dress she is wearing!! You better save those dresses so you'll have an idea of what to make her for prom when she grows up! :) I can't believe how fancy baby clothes are these days~~
Kristie, Do you realize that Amber has a strong resemblance to Shannon? Honestly, when I pulled up the picture tonight, I saw Shannon's little baby face.... I always said the stork accidentally dropped you off at our house rather than the Luttrell's....maybe he dropped Shannon's baby off at your house! Of course I'm just kidding, but I do think she looks a lot like Shannon as a baby. :)
LOVE that smile!!! I can't believe she is 4 months either!!! I guess when your not the one getting up at night time seems to speed up! You have to tell us how many dresses Amber has in her size right now! I bet she never has to wear the same one twice:)
Love the dress! Does she have anything else besides pink dresses? :D
Post a Comment