
Brian's eye is fine. We took him to the doctor this morning and he said that everything looks fine. The doctor said that he was lucky because right where the cut is, there is a very fragile bone that if it was hit any harder, would have broken. He said that over the next few days his eye will turn more black and blue and that it will look much worse before it looks better. His eye itself was fine. No scratches or anything like that. He says that it still hurts a little bit, but not that bad.
3 comments:
I'm so glad that he's gonna be ok, and that he won't have any lasting damage to that eye! :) I hope that there won't be too much swelling!
Don't be surprised if someone looks at you a little strange....child abuse, you know! I am glad little Brian's eye was not affected and that he will be okay. Give him a kiss and hug for me :)
That is great news!!!!! WOW! Be careful around the door knobs:)
Post a Comment