background

Friday, January 11, 2008

One of those days.....

I am having one of those days when I am just plain cranky!! Aaron is whining non-stop. Amber is fussier than usual. No one is minding. The curtains that I just hung fell off the wall. Barth will probably work late and who knows what else will happen between now and then. I either need to go out all by myself tonight or go to bed early. Either way, it is only 4pm and I am done with this day!

5 comments:

Debi said...

"Cheer up, it's bound to get worse!" I'll call you in a minute!

Debi said...

Okay, you are having a bad day....as soon as Amber stops crying and you clean up the sugar that just spilled all over the floor while you were talking to me, and as soon as you clean up the water that Aaron spilled on the floor while you were making the peach crisp for dinner....then you just go get your PJ's on and put them on ALL the kids....and climb into bed. THAT will make your bad mood go away. I love you...

Jenny Jensen said...

If i lived close to you I'd watch the kids for you so you could have some quality Kristie time!!! I love you and hope tomorrow is a better day!!!

Amanda said...

man oh man! That does sound like a day I'd want to end early! On that type of day I would have gotten fast food for dinner, a treat for me, and put in a movie for us all to watch while we ate! I hope tomorrow is 100% better!!!!!

Jessica G. said...

On days like that, I kinda throw in the towel and act more like the babysitter than the mom...I usually don't fix dinner, make the kids sandwiches or let them have cold cereal. And then I sit on the couch with a book while they wreck havoc on the rest of the house. Bedtime comes about 30 minutes early, too. I'm gonna hate when da Boo learns to tell time because then she'll know when I put her to bed early!