background

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nothing new

Well, there is just not much going on here to blog about. We are just relatively hum drum over here. Barth is home today and was home yesterday as well. He worked over 40 hours over MLK weekend and so they gave him 2 days off (well, kinda- he still has to take calls and stuff). Brian had his first field trip yesterday to the Jump Zone, the same place that he had his birthday party. He had fun! Weston is still coughing with asthma. It is better, but not as good as I would have thought after 5 days of oral steroids. Hopefully he will be feeling all better soon. We are having a warm front here. Last week it didn't get above 20. Yesterday it was 45!!! Besides that, we are good and just chugging along!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

How nice that Barth finally got some time off:) I hope you guys are enjoying it! Sounds like Brian has a fun pre-school:) I don't remember our district pre-school ever taking a field-trip to somewhere like a jump zone!!! Poor Weston:( Steve's asthma has been horrible this winter also.....

Debi said...

Weather report for Texas--high winds today...gusts up to 50 mph they said. I believe it. Sounds like the pation cover is about to loose it's green stuff.

Amanda said...

The winds are so bad it blew P's little house off the porch---and that thing is HEAVY!

Heather said...

I'm sorry! Ben is much better after five days of steriods, there must be something nasty in the air there!