background

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Home sick

There is not much going on here. Weston is home sick today. He is not really sick, just having a bad asthma attack and I will take him in to the dr. a little later. I had to take the look alike meters off because they kept causing my computer to freeze up when I logged into my blog. If you would like to do one for yourself, let me know and I can send you the link. Hope everyone is having a good day!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope Weston feels better ASAP!

Debi said...

I hope Weston get to breathing better, soon. Call me when you get home from the doctor.

Maybe you need to go through your computer and delete some things. There are a lot of things that get placed on the computer (cookies, I think they call them) that can be deleted. The meters didn't do a thing to the speed of my computer, but it is not full.