
This afternoon I did some much needed tuning on the piano. (Middle C had fallen to like F way low) After a bit of tuning, I decided to play to make sure that everything was evenly in tune. I played
Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy and after I finished I could hear, "Bravo! Bravo!" coming from the playroom. Thinking that Weston was cheering on his brother downstairs, I continued to play a few more songs. However, every time I finished a song, I heard the same cheer floating up from downstairs. That cheering was for me, and it was so cute. Once, the boys even came to the top of the
stairs to cheer me on!! What sweet little guys I have!!! Even if I was rusty, they could care less. :) Here is a picture of them playing in the playroom that I snapped once I was done.

Aaron decided to play in the laundry basket while I was tuning the Piano.

And Amber just smiled away in her
exersaucer while I was busy tuning and playing. She has turned into a good little baby!!!!
5 comments:
How sweet:) Those pictures of Aaron and Amber are Adorable:) Don't ya just love having a playroom???!!!
Your own cheering sections! Must make you feel pretty good knowing you have some of the cutest fans out there...
At least if I can't be the one to hear you, I know I got my money's worth out of all those piano lessons!!! :) Love the pictures, too!
You have such sweet kids!! AND SO CUTE!! I can't wait till we have a house and I can play my new old piano. I remember when I was little I used to want to play as good as you. I don't think i'll ever will though lol!
Thanks Jenny! You are too sweet!! I know that you will love playing your new piano when you get it!!!
Post a Comment