
Weston was supposed to start his new school today, but we woke up to snow on the ground this morning and cancelled school!!! The boys were excited to get out the sleds and try them out! Barth was working from home, but was on a call so I couldn't go out and show them how it was done. They had to be content to just go and play in the back in the snow. It was very powdery and so had drifted up in some places and was not as deep in others. Still, it was fun! Fun and cold at a mere 8 degrees when they went out!!!!!!

Brian's mitten had come off and had to be fixed, and now he was headed back out to play!!!

Amber sat inside with me and practiced her sitting!!!

It was too cold for Amber to go out, so Aaron didn't get to go either until later. Obviously he was happy about it!!! Actually it was a little too cold for the big boys and they came in before too long!

Here they are later this afternoon sledding down the hill in front! The afternoon sun hits the front of the house and that in combination with the sleds, helped to melt the snow! It was about 14 when we went out!!!

Brian going back up the hill to sled down!

Aaron climbing up to go for a ride!!

Aaron really enjoyed going down with Weston and Brian......they went faster that way.

Here is Brian and Aaron!!! Boy did they have fun!!!!!!
4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!!!!! I can't believe it is that COLD there! YIKES! I guess you are using your fireplace and heater a lot:) I am glad to see they got to use their new sleds so soon!
It looks like that hill in the front yard will be more than just a pain to mow....it is your own personal sliding hill!! I LOVE that picture of Aaron with the vexed face! Looks like everyone had a fun day at your house...
I love the picture of Aaron too---even though it looks so sad:( You guys need to stay in that house long enough for us to come visit you some winter:)
Come on over ANY TIME Amanda!!! We would love to have you all come and visit!
Post a Comment