Here are the stats from Amber's 4 month visit today:
weight: 16.5 lbs - 92%
length: 25.5 in - 87%
head: 16.5 in - 66%
She is doing great and got her first round of shots today. She barely whimpered for the shots and has been fine all day long. You would never know that she just had shots!!! I am glad for that!!!!
Brian had a good day at school today. He LOVED it!!! When I asked him what he did at school, his response was that he played, then had circle time, then ate and then I picked him up. It took a little more prodding to find out that he also played in the play kitchen, played "tax man" in dress ups and read stories, and learned about the letter L. It was also very cute when he told me about his new friend. He said to me on the way home, "Guess what Mommy? I made a new friend. He is 5 like me and he and me liked to draw too. And GUESS WHAT?!!!!! He is a girl!!!!" I guess that we will have to work on the fact that we call girls "she" and not "he"! Anyway, he had a good day and was even the pledge leader. He can't wait to go back tomorrow!!!!! I am glad that he had a fun day!
5 comments:
I'm glad Amber is growing so well and that Brian had a fun time at school today. Does he know the pledge? I think he does...but I can't remember. That is funny about the he and she thing. :)
I love the part about he's a girl!!! Priceless!!!
I glad that Brian likes his school and that he's so excited. I am also sure that you must have misunderstood what Amber's weight was at the doctor's office because I am pretty sure that she weights at least 80 pounds. My arm still hasn't returned to normal since I got to hold her for only that one week.:)
That is so sweet how Brian explained his day! It made me get all sad for the time when P won't be home with me all day:(
Amber is doing well! My kids were always way down in the percentages but the docs figured since I was short, it wasn't too big a deal. :)
Post a Comment