background

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What do you get.......

When it is 18 degrees outside, you are child #4, have to take big brothers to 2 different schools, pick up big brothers from school, go to the grocery store in between school runs and your mom wants you to stay warm?
This.....
an adorable little pink bundle asleep in her carseat!!! Hope everyone is having a good day!!!

10 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Can I hold the baby? ;)

Amanda said...

ADORABLE!!! She looks like she is getting so big seeing how tall she is in her precious pink car seat! WOW- 18 degrees is COLD! You must be in the car a lot with Brian and Weston at 2 different schools and pick up at 2 different times! Brian Probably barley gets home before you have to go get Weston! How does Aaron get his nap in? I am just imagining your busy life:) Are you having any time to just sit and enjoy that new house?

Kristie said...

Jessie- Sure!! Pack up your kids and come on over for a visit!!! We have lots of room and I promise you can hog the baby!!

Amanda- I am spending more time in the car as of late! Weston and Brian both start at the same time- 8:50, so I drop Weston off just a bit early and then I go take Brian to school. He is there for just over 3 hours and I pick him up at noon time! He eats at school and so when he gets home, Aaron takes and nap and Brian lays down for quiet time. Aaron gets up right as it is time to go get Weston. Makes for a busy day, but I don't mind. I like to be busy. Better busy than bored!!!!

Amanda said...

kristie--At least it sounds like the timing works out well for you:) And it is nice they both start kind of late so you don't have to be out the door so early!

Melissa said...

That is so cute!! :) I think she is the cutest little pink bundle ever! :) Also, I've seen a lot of parents outside walking around campus with babies in car seat strollers that drape the blanket over the car seat handle to keep the warm air inside with the baby when they go outside into the freezing air here! :) I hope that lil Amber kept nice and warm! :) Love you! :)

Amanda said...

I just noticed that the paci. is a flower! Does that come like that or hook on to those hospital paci's?

Heather said...

Cute!

Kristie said...

Amanda- They recently made a pacifier holder for the soothie pacifiers!! I was so happy when I found this since it is the only kind of binky that Amber will take!!! They had a flower one for girls and a penguin (or something like that) for boys.

Debi said...

Hi Daughter....I survived another day of school. I just got home and pulled up the blogs to see what was going on in the family. I see I didn't comment on this one yesterday. Well, my comment for this one is: I still love Amber's perfect little nose and her rosebud lips!!! She is beautiful! :)

Jody said...

Kristie-
I just found your blog and I was exited. I spent 2 hours reading what has happened in your life since the last time I saw you (which was probably almost ten years ago) I can't believe you have 3 boys and a little firl. Sounds like you guys have moved just about as much as we have:) Feel free to check out my blog
Jody