I was saddened tonight as I pulled up my email and found out the news of President Hinckley's passing. I know that I, for one, sure did love him. We will miss him!! Thanks Daddy for passing the link along.
I know I will miss him....but I don't feel so much sadness as I feel peace. I imagine him reuniting with his wife and the very wonderful life he lived and I just feel peace.
Our boys were at a Stake Fireside when our Stake President recieved the news. He announced it and all the youth sang We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet. It was a moving experience for them. President Hinckley has been such a strength to me and my family:)
Man oh man am I going to miss him. He was an amazing leader for our church. I felt in a small way like I knew him personally and he knew me. I think that was one of his spiritual gifts! I am also excited for him that he will be reunited with his wife her dearly loved and the Lord he so faithfully and ceaselessly served!
3 comments:
I know I will miss him....but I don't feel so much sadness as I feel peace. I imagine him reuniting with his wife and the very wonderful life he lived and I just feel peace.
Our boys were at a Stake Fireside when our Stake President recieved the news. He announced it and all the youth sang We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet. It was a moving experience for them. President Hinckley has been such a strength to me and my family:)
Man oh man am I going to miss him. He was an amazing leader for our church. I felt in a small way like I knew him personally and he knew me. I think that was one of his spiritual gifts! I am also excited for him that he will be reunited with his wife her dearly loved and the Lord he so faithfully and ceaselessly served!
Post a Comment